At APL, supplier diversity and inclusion are a business imperative. Our goal is to utilize the following businesses to the fullest extent possible, while maintaining efficient performance:
- Small Business (SB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUB Zone)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Alaskan Native Corporation (ANC)
- Indian Tribe
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority Institutions (HBCU/MI)
The APL Supplier Diversity Resource Office (SDRO) was established to achieve and advance small business program goals and is committed to doing so by:
- Fostering the growth and continued success of small business programs through strategic relationships with diverse businesses
- Leveraging complimentary experience and capabilities to provide long-term value with diverse businesses
- Seeking diverse teaming enterprises to drive growth and superior contract delivery with various businesses
- Creating long-lasting, mutually beneficial partnerships enabling collaborations
- Increasing the viability, strength, and success of both APL and its small business partners
Interested in Potential Opportunities with APL’s SDRO?
Tips for Small Businesses Who Want to Do Business with APL
For APL, developing and maintaining relationships with small and diverse businesses is not only imperative, it is simply good business. The SDRO is committed to small business development.
Once the vetting process has been completed, if your company is identified as having the capabilities for (a) our government contracts or (b) building, maintaining, or operating APL’s campus infrastructure, we will contact you for further information.
APL’s SDRO Contact
Orlando D. Stevenson Sr.
Supplier Diversity Resource Office (SDRO)/
Supplier Diversity Program Manager (SDPM)