IMPORTANT—READ CAREFULLY: This JHU/APL End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal and binding agreement between you (an individual or a single entity) and the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, LLC ("JHU/APL") for "Feature Selection Methods for Zero-Shot Learning of Neural Activity", JHU/APL docket number 4574, including any related electronic files, documentation, and software, both source code and object code (collectively, "COPYRIGHT MATERIAL"). By downloading, viewing, copying, distributing, or otherwise using the COPYRIGHT MATERIAL, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, you may not download, view, copy, distribute, or otherwise use the COPYRIGHT MATERIAL, and should delete all electronic copies and destroy any "hardcopies" of the COPYRIGHT MATERIAL that may have been printed.
The COPYRIGHT MATERIAL is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA describes your sole rights with respect to the COPYRIGHT MATERIAL and its components.
- This EULA grants you a non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable copyright license to download, use and print one (1) copy of the COPYRIGHT MATERIAL on a single computer for only internal, non-commercial, research purposes.
- You are prohibited from copying, distributing, making derivative works of, assigning, licensing, sublicensing, selling, or lending the COPYRIGHT MATERIAL, except as explicitly provided herein.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by JHU/APL.
- Without prejudice to any other rights, JHU/APL may terminate this EULA at its discretion and without advance notice if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you agree to destroy all copies of the COPYRIGHT MATERIAL and all of its component parts.
- All right, title, and interest in and to the COPYRIGHT MATERIAL and any related documentation, and in any copies thereof made by you, shall remain the property of JHU/APL. This EULA does not in any way transfer ownership of the COPYRIGHT MATERIAL from JHU/APL.
- You acknowledge that JHU/APL has no obligation under this EULA to provide technical support, updates, or maintenance of the COPYRIGHT MATERIAL.
- This EULA shall be construed, interpreted and governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, U.S.A.
- NO WARRANTY – THE COPYRIGHT MATERIAL IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Each recipient of the COPYRIGHT MATERIAL is solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using and distributing the COPYRIGHT MATERIAL and assumes all risks and obligations associated with its exercise of rights under this EULA, including but not limited to the risks and costs of program errors, compliance with applicable laws, damage to or loss of data, programs or equipment, and unavailability or interruption of operations.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL JHU/APL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, RESULTING WITHOUT LIMITATION FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE COPYRIGHT MATERIAL, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.