Map and Directions
APL is located on Johns Hopkins Road, approximately 1/2 mile west of U.S. Route 29. There are several visitor entrances.
- Kossiakoff Center: Enter APL’s campus via the Pond Road entrance off of Johns Hopkins Road. The Kossiakoff Center is located on the left; parking is to the lower right, off of Pond Road.
- Montpelier Road: Montpelier Research Park (APL satellite campus)
- Pond Road: Kossiakoff Center and East Campus
- APL Drive: Main Laboratory Entrance
- Building 26 (Collaborative Analysis Center Laurel): Right turn onto Sanner Road, then second right entrance
- Building 23 (Space Integration Test Facility): Right turn onto Sanner Road, then fifth right entrance, followed by a right turn toward Building 23
- Building 200 (11101 Johns Hopkins Road): Left turn off of Johns Hopkins Road, immediately after Pond Road on the right